Now that we are allowed to re-open, there will be a few changes until all restrictions are relaxed.
- It is appointments only
- Clients will have to wait outside the salon
- Temperature will be taken on arrival outside the salon
- Hand sanitiser will be available and must be used when entering the salon
- Masks must be worn
- Only one client will be allowed in the salon at any time
- Contactless or cash payments will be accepted
- Parking directly outside the salon will be reserved for disabled clients
Services will not be offered to, or given by, anyone who is sick or exhibiting signs of illness. In these instances, services will be deferred for 10-14 days.
Hugs and handshaking is not allowed (sorry!)
This is done after each client.
Disinfection of high touch areas including but not limited to:
- Door handles
- Banister rails
- Reception desk
- Point of sale equipment
- Stations (including foot & nail stations)
Hand washing is done before and after each client, and gloves will be worn wherever possible.